Noah’s Ark Whitewater Rafting Co. is an industry leader when it comes to river and adventure programming. We are one of the largest rafting and adventure companies in Colorado, serving over 25,000 guests a year. Located in Buena Vista, Colorado, one of the top recreational areas in the country, centered in the heart of the Colorado Rockies.
With some of this nation’s finest whitewater, highest mountains, & biggest crags, there’s plenty to keep an adventurous spirit occupied.
Working for Noah’s Ark presents an incredible opportunity to impact and serve with an amazing community of people -- a life-changing experience.
Noah’s values relationships, and facilitates wilderness experiences that impact our customers in profound ways. Operating mainly during the months of May through August, our team is dynamic, built of employees from all across the country. In the height of the summer, the staff burgeons to 150 people, whereas our core staff of 7 fills the office in the off-season (September to April).
- Guide (Whitewater Rafting, Backpacking, Rock Climbing)
- Adventure Park Facilitator (Serving on the Browns Canyon Adventure Park)
- Office Staff / Reservations (Answering phones, customer service, check in process, office work)
- Food Service (Baking, Food Packing, Dish Washing, Food Prep)
- Land Crew and Maintenance (Mowing, chores, keeping property clean, construction projects)
- Shuttle Drivers
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- A person of character and judgement
- Demonstrated outdoor experience, skills and/or the ability to learn skills required to guide
- Great enthusiasm for serving others
- Passion for the outdoors
- A desire to make a difference in the outdoor recreation industry
- Hard worker - Sees opportunities to contribute
- Loves working with kids and families
The staff application process begins with a 15-20 minute phone screen. If you are interested in applying, you must call the number below on or after the opening day.
(719) 395-2158 8am to 4:30pm Mountain Standard Time
Our hiring process officially begins January 6th and concludes in March.