Working for Noah’s Ark presents an incredible opportunity to impact and serve with an amazing community of people -- a life-changing experience.
Noah’s Ark Whitewater Rafting Co. is an industry leader in whitewater rafting & adventure trip programming. We are one of the largest outfitters in Colorado, serving 25,000+ guests a year in one of the top recreational areas in the country. With some of this nation’s finest whitewater, highest mountains, & biggest crags, there’s plenty to keep an adventurous spirit occupied.
We are a seasonal operation, open May through Aug. During this time, we employ 100+ people from all over the country, Sept. - April (off-season months), we shrink to a staff of 7.
Seasonal Staff Positions:
GUIDE: Leads Whitewater Rafting, Backpacking, & Rock Climbing trips for customers, with a part time role on the Browns Canyon Adventure Park.
ADVENTURE PARK FACILITATOR: Focuses daily on facilitating the guests' experience on the Browns Canyon Adventure Park.
OFFICE STAFF / RESERVATIONS: Responsible for answering phones, welcoming customers, merchandise sales, and helping guests with the trip check in process.
FOOD SERVICE: Packs, preps, cooks & bakes all meals served in the field, and in the Noah's Ark Riverside pavilion.
LAND CREW: In charge of property maintenance, landscaping and campground cleanliness. Occasionally helps with minor construction projects.
- Demonstrates strong leadership abilities.
- Models great character, judgement and integrity.
- Exhibits teach-ability. Desires to learn new job skills quickly, humbly and enthusiastically.
- Passionate about outdoor recreation, and desires to make a difference in the outdoor industry.
- Interest in serving, and conversing with youth, and families.
- Loves working hard.
- Notices and seeks opportunities for personal contribution.