Colorado Adventure Trips for Groups
We lead the industry in professionally guided Colorado group adventures and leadership experiences -- Scout trips, family reunions, teams, military, corporations and more! All groups are welcome!
Outdoor adventure activities present unmatched opportunities for leadership development, personal growth and team building.
Noah's Ark would love to partner with you!
2. Rock Climbing
1. Whitewater Rafting
5. Browns Canyon Adventure Park
Why choose Noah's Ark for your Group Adventure?
- Industry leader in serving groups with high quality, meaningful, and fun adventure experiences since 1983.
- Capable of handling groups from up to 500 participants.
- Class-A Facilities for groups located right on the Arkansas River. Volleyball,camping, showers, fishing and a group meeting area are ready for your use.
- Licensed food service program (Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7 days/week).
- Open daily throughout the summer months: May through August.
- Multi-sport half-day to multi-day trip options
No matter what combination of activities fits your group's needs, our staff will help make your group's experience fun and meaningful. These basecamp and backpack packages serve as only a guideline of what we offer; the possibilities are endless!
Groups can customize an adventure with any Noah's activities. Call and let's discuss your group's needs!
Basecamp Trip Options For GroupsCombine a Noah's Ark adventure activity with camping and food and create a custom Basecamp adventure package. We have thrown together a couple of sample Basecamp trips! Scout groups, reunions, corporations, teams -- All group trypes are welcome! Learn More »
Backpack Trip Options for GroupsTake your Group on a 3-6 Day backpacking adventure with rafting, hiking, rock climbing, or the Browns Canyon Adventure Park. Check out some sample packages & see Meals and camping factored in! Learn More »
"Thank you for making our trip great and for going above and beyond the call of duty. The experience was wonderful. Your staff members are incredibly humble servants and the food was out of this world! I can't wait to come back!
- Michelle Conn, Group Leader