Welcome, Trail West Military Families!
We are excited to have you passing through this summer during your time at Trail West! Your family will have the opportunity to raft on Tuesday afternoon with Noah’s Ark during your camp week. In order to save time, please complete your Noah’s Ark Rafting Release Form now. Completing the form does not obligate or confirm your participation, but it’s one less thing you’ll have to think about. You will still need to confirm your participation for this additional activity through the rafting sign up form from Trail West.
Your package will include
- Browns Canyon 1/2 day Whitewater Rafting trip
- All your river gear (wetsuits, splash jackets, booties, polypro shirt)
- Pictures from your trip to capture a great family memory!
Browns Canyon 1/2 day raft trip is 10 miles of Colorado’s Arkansas River through THE BROWNS CANYON NATIONAL MONUMENT. You will experience the fun and excitement of rafting several Class III whitewater rapids such as Pinball, Zoom Flume, and Raft Ripper.
Please follow the instructions below to complete your Noah’s Ark Rafting Release Forms. We can’t wait to see you on the water!
Some important instructions…
1. Click on the link below for your camp week.
2. PLEASE DO NOT USE OLD LINKS. Even if you had a trip with us in the past, use the current links below. They are specific to this year’s trip.
3. If you are under 18, have one parent or LEGAL guardian complete the form with you.
4. Adults, once you finish the forms for yourself and your minor(s), if your spouse still needs to complete a form, just click on the original link below to start over for a new adult.
5. Make sure you include your correct email address. After you complete your waiver(s) you’ll receive PDF copies.
Please contact Noah’s Ark if you have any questions! (719) 395-2158